+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Master Lesson Plans

Cadet site doesnt seem to want to work for me Anyone have a link to the master lesson plans? It would be much appreciated
    Andrew Whitlock
    CPO2(RCSCC, Ret'd), 305 Sackville
    Former RPO, Lead Trumpet, DPO Band

CWiki Contributor of the Year - 2009 ctjj.stevenson is on a distinguished road ctjj.stevenson's Avatar
    I believe that the site is down for the moment (it isn't working here either). Try again latter (and I hope that you are not at the last minute working on your lesson plan).
    http://www.cadet-world.com/cwforums/signaturepics/sigpic666_4.gif
    Lieutenant de vaisseau Christophe Terry JJ Stevenson, A de C
    Lieutenant

Commandant CCMRC LONGUEUIL

Well not last minute, no :P Its only 2, cadets is a 6 I had all my lesson plans ready to go, but I lost my 403.05

Quote Originally Posted by zortoflaven
    Cadet site doesnt seem to want to work for me Anyone have a link to the master lesson plans? It would be much appreciated
    You can have a look at the attached and use it if you wish.
    Attached Files
    RCSCC OAKVILLE canada
    cd

Thanks, but its not the format I need, its the content Looks alot like we are taught to do them here at 305
    Andrew Whitlock
    CPO2(RCSCC, Ret'd), 305 Sackville
    Former RPO, Lead Trumpet, DPO Band

The QSP is online and was working for me about minutes ago. It is basically the curriculum for cadets - you can write your lesson plans from that, too.

QSP

Quote Originally Posted by zortoflaven
    Thanks, but its not the format I need, its the content Looks alot like we are taught to do them here at 305
    Attached is a summary of 403.05.
    Attached Files
    RCSCC OAKVILLE canada
    cd

Exclamation need help lesson plan

need help ifnding a lesson plan on 406.02 the master lsson plane site is not working so if you can help i wold such a help
    198 Yukon
    Cpo2 Warren

Lt(N) Jean Cyr has a reputation beyond repute Lt(N) Jean Cyr has a reputation beyond repute Lt(N) Jean Cyr has a reputation beyond repute Lt(N) Jean Cyr has a reputation beyond repute Lt(N) Jean Cyr has a reputation beyond repute Lt(N) Jean Cyr has a reputation beyond repute Lt(N) Jean Cyr has a reputation beyond repute Lt(N) Jean Cyr has a reputation beyond repute Lt(N) Jean Cyr has a reputation beyond repute Lt(N) Jean Cyr has a reputation beyond repute Lt(N) Jean Cyr has a reputation beyond repute Lt(N) Jean Cyr's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by shane_198_yukon
    need help ifnding a lesson plan on 406.02 the master lsson plane site is not working so if you can help i wold such a help
    Try here http://www.cadets.net/pac/seacad/res.../mlp_sea_e.asp

Not sure if it will work (it may link out to the site that's down).

J

look at the QSP
    ---or---
    do this... learn what your teaching so you dont need one
    Andrew Bruce
    Naval Electronic Sensor Operator 00115
    HMCS Vancouver FFH-331

Quote Originally Posted by ChiefGunny
    look at the QSP
    ---or---
    You should ALWAYS have a lesson plan. No matter how well you know the material. I would think and hope that a CGI would know that.
    Run until you can't. Then run some more

Quote Originally Posted by Juice061285
    You should ALWAYS have a lesson plan. No matter how well you know the material. I would think and hope that a CGI would know that.
    well when you just teach drill you learn it all and have it memorized
    Andrew Bruce
    HMCS Vancouver FFH-331

Quote Originally Posted by ChiefGunny
    well when you just teach drill you learn it all and have it memorized
    That's not the point. You still need a lesson plan. I kow exactly what you mean. It's kinda mundane, but it's up to you to set the example for the PO2's who are going for their PO1. If you don't take the time to write a decent lesson plan, then why should they?
    Run until you can't. Then run some more

I just say I make them, and show them a variation on the same lesson plan
    its like mail merging but I never make a new one
    Andrew Bruce
    HMCS Vancouver FFH-331

Lt(N) Jean Cyr has a reputation beyond repute Lt(N) Jean Cyr has a reputation beyond repute Lt(N) Jean Cyr has a reputation beyond repute Lt(N) Jean Cyr has a reputation beyond repute Lt(N) Jean Cyr has a reputation beyond repute Lt(N) Jean Cyr has a reputation beyond repute Lt(N) Jean Cyr has a reputation beyond repute Lt(N) Jean Cyr has a reputation beyond repute Lt(N) Jean Cyr has a reputation beyond repute Lt(N) Jean Cyr has a reputation beyond repute Lt(N) Jean Cyr has a reputation beyond repute Lt(N) Jean Cyr's Avatar
    look at the QSP
    ---or---

Tsk, tsk...and from a Chief, too. Tis a sad day indeed....

Severe disappointment over here ;(

J

well how many people on CW havent had the time to write a lesson plan, Im not saying that I never have time, ugh no ambition, they are so military
    Andrew Bruce
    HMCS Vancouver FFH-331

Lesson plans suck. My best lessons were always spontaneous and off the top of my head. No preperation is best, if you know the background and can say look at a sailing manual for the hard facts.

Lesson plans lead to boring lessons, and people follow them too much. You have to observe your students and adapt to how they react to the lesson.

Quote Originally Posted by 9mmCensor
    Lesson plans suck. My best lessons were always spontaneous and off the top of my head. No preperation is best, if you know the background and can say look at a sailing manual for the hard facts.

Lesson plans lead to boring lessons, and people follow them too much. You have to observe your students and adapt to how they react to the lesson.
    So what do you do, pull the training aids off the top of your head, too.
    RCSCC OAKVILLE canada
    cd

Quote Originally Posted by Skipper178
    So what do you do, pull the training aids off the top of your head, too.
    chalk board and a book is all you need.

heck you can even use a handful of rocks to teach allot of stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by 9mmCensor
    chalk board and a book is all you need.

heck you can even use a handful of rocks to teach allot of stuff.
    Whoops, wait a second, you now have to prepare in order to ensure there will be a chalk board and the correct book available. Sounds like the start of a lesson plan.
    RCSCC OAKVILLE canada
    cd