+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 114 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 30 55 105 ... LastLast
Results 81 to 100 of 2262
  1. #81
    Congratulations Christie
    And congratulations to all the new PO1s

    I hope your mess dinner was awesome this year! I miss you guys

    SB
    CPO2 (ret'd) Sam Brown rclcme
    102 RCSCC FRASER [2001-2004]
    canada hungary uk

    ~UNCLE BEN~

  2. #82
    Sugar Queen Engie is on a distinguished road Engie's Avatar
    Join Date
    2002
    Location
    Langley, BC, Canada
    Posts
    4,343
    Gender
    It was hilairious Sam! Too bad you were not there! We all missed you and wished that you could have been there. Everyone picked on SLt Nilson. Oh and a big congrats to SLt Stephens on his promotion. I noticed that he had the half bar added but I though that I was seeing things! Congrats sir!
    SLt Christie Englouenscsm
    102 RCSCC FRASER
    Administration Officer
    Bos'n Mate DivO 2013 HMCS QUADRA

  3. #83
    I would have killed to be there... awww poor SLT Nilsson, what did he have to get up and do/if anything?

    Congratulations SLT Stephens

    SB
    CPO2 (ret'd) Sam Brown rclcme
    102 RCSCC FRASER [2001-2004]
    canada hungary uk

    ~UNCLE BEN~

  4. #84
    Well I would say my board went well (noticing my signature). Master Cadet, Best Senior NCM, and appointed as RSM starting in Jan ... what a night.
    C Zedic

  5. #85
    Sugar Queen Engie is on a distinguished road Engie's Avatar
    Join Date
    2002
    Location
    Langley, BC, Canada
    Posts
    4,343
    Gender
    Wow! Congrats to you!
    SLt Christie Englouenscsm
    102 RCSCC FRASER
    Administration Officer
    Bos'n Mate DivO 2013 HMCS QUADRA

  6. #86
    Quote Originally Posted by Zedic_1913
    Well I would say my board went well (noticing my signature). Master Cadet, Best Senior NCM, and appointed as RSM starting in Jan ... what a night.
    Good Job Chief. Master Cadet *drool drool*
    Kevin Agnew Former/RSM 2313 SALH
    ---= And When I'm Gone Just Carry On, Don't Mourn, Rejoice =---
    Semper Alacer armycsm Sally Ho'
    Forde Rocks My Socks. The End

  7. #87
    Quote Originally Posted by Chief Bos'n Englouen
    Congrats to the following FRASER Raiders who were promoted at last night's Christmas Mess Dinner:
    QPO1-PO1
    PO1 Englouen, Cindy
    PO1 Turner, Andrew
    PO1 Phan, Jarvis
    PO1 Presta, Jessica
    PO1 Pedersen, Regan
    PO1 Senyuk, Max
    PO1 Opushnyev, Max

    PO1-CPO2
    CPO2 Englouen, Christie(ME!!!!!)

    Congrats also to all the FRASER Raiders for a well done mess dinner. It was fun and I am glad it was because it was my last as a cadet. I was also glad that I was Port Table Vice and it was absolutely hilairious! Oh, and congrats on the promos at 222 Shuswap.
    GOOD JOB CHRISTIE!!! lol, and good job to Cindy too!
    ...and congrats on your engagement
    Emma Golden armycsm1
    Formerly #211 Lanark
    Proud Bodacious Bos'n

  8. #88
    Quote Originally Posted by Chief Bos'n Englouen
    QPO1-PO1
    PO1 Englouen, Cindy
    PO1 Turner, Andrew
    PO1 Phan, Jarvis
    PO1 Presta, Jessica
    PO1 Pedersen, Regan
    PO1 Senyuk, Max
    PO1 Opushnyev, Max

    .
    How big is fraser? thats alot of po1's!!
    OCdt S. Paish
    Arty (RMC)

    Hang your head in shame!!!

  9. #89
    Sugar Queen Engie is on a distinguished road Engie's Avatar
    Join Date
    2002
    Location
    Langley, BC, Canada
    Posts
    4,343
    Gender
    Big but not huge.
    SLt Christie Englouenscsm
    102 RCSCC FRASER
    Administration Officer
    Bos'n Mate DivO 2013 HMCS QUADRA

  10. #90
    Well, it appears that promotions at Mess Dinners seem to be a fad that's catching on (I now know 3 corps in the Lower Mainland that had promotions during the mess dinner), and Bicknell is no exception.

    PO1 - CPO2:
    CPO2 Jade Tong

    AC - LC:
    LC Li, N
    LC Bevan-Pritchard, K

    Congrats to all! Especially the new chief!
    S.Y. Xiao
    Sub-Lieutenant
    94 RCSCC Warspite

  11. #91
    Quote Originally Posted by Chief Bos'n Englouen
    Oh yeah! Pumpkin Spice Latte, here I come! Oh, and BL, that reminds me, we should serve that at our wedding! lol........
    we so should... those things were AMAZING! But i thought the wedding would never come and we were just engaged because you were in love with someone else?

    BL
    CPO2 Britt-Lynn Oxendale
    The great masses of the people will more easily fall victims to a big lie than to a small one. -- Adolf Hitler

  12. #92
    About flipping time, Christie!!!! Bravo Zulu! Born to be Chief!
    7 PO1's, that only needs a corps of 70.
    Hutch

  13. #93
    Yay congrats to Jade

    SB
    CPO2 (ret'd) Sam Brown rclcme
    102 RCSCC FRASER [2001-2004]
    canada hungary uk

    ~UNCLE BEN~

  14. #94
    Quote Originally Posted by Bos'n101
    About flipping time, Christie!!!! Bravo Zulu! Born to be Chief!
    7 PO1's, that only needs a corps of 70.
    Actually, the '5% CPO2s, 10% PO1s' doesn't kick into effect until a corps has reached the gargantuant size of 180 (which means likely no corps will ever operate under such a quota, since the largest corps I know is < 150). For a corps of size 60 - 79, the quota is 4 CPO2s and 9 PO1s (CATO 33-01 Annex B). My corps had full used that quota to its full extent last training year. At our peak, we had 4 CPO2s and 9 PO1s, and we had about 60 cadets.

    Just to clarify
    S.Y. Xiao
    Sub-Lieutenant
    94 RCSCC Warspite

  15. #95
    Promoted tonight... From Colour Sergeant to Sergeant Major.. and into the role of Company Sergeant Major.. Whoo!
    LCpl Stuart
    110 Provost Company
    Royal Military Police

  16. #96

  17. #97
    Quote Originally Posted by Conquistador
    Actually, the '5% CPO2s, 10% PO1s' doesn't kick into effect until a corps has reached the gargantuant size of 180 (which means likely no corps will ever operate under such a quota, since the largest corps I know is < 150). For a corps of size 60 - 79, the quota is 4 CPO2s and 9 PO1s (CATO 33-01 Annex B). My corps had full used that quota to its full extent last training year. At our peak, we had 4 CPO2s and 9 PO1s, and we had about 60 cadets.

    Just to clarify
    4??? 9??

    My god i wish my corps was allowed that many!!
    lol we only have 1 cwo and 1 wo
    OCdt S. Paish
    Arty (RMC)

    Hang your head in shame!!!

  18. #98
    Quote Originally Posted by PWRR British Cadet
    Promoted tonight... From Colour Sergeant to Sergeant Major.. and into the role of Company Sergeant Major.. Whoo!
    Congrats! Best of luck with your new responsibilities.
    C Zedic

  19. #99
    Thanks
    LCpl Stuart
    110 Provost Company
    Royal Military Police

  20. #100
    Sugar Queen Engie is on a distinguished road Engie's Avatar
    Join Date
    2002
    Location
    Langley, BC, Canada
    Posts
    4,343
    Gender
    Congrats to Jade and everyone else that got promoted!
    SLt Christie Englouenscsm
    102 RCSCC FRASER
    Administration Officer
    Bos'n Mate DivO 2013 HMCS QUADRA

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts