Closed Thread

Thread: Welcome

Welcome

The purpose of this forum is for conversation relating to Post-Secondary Education. This can include entrance, acceptance, experiences, choices, and where to go afterward.

This forum is NOT designed for adult content, nor is it designed for mindless banter.

Sylena Urbanoski
    Every person is in some way, my superior.- Emerson

I want to go to college in september but I'm going back to high school
    next year to do co-op and see if I can get into apprentcieship or
    something like that down the line.
    Vaino Humalamaki
    finland canada scotland
    If You want to know what I did in Cadets just read my profile!
    Life is to short, enjoy it while you can, we grow up way to fast!
    scsm

cpl_corner is on a distinguished road cpl_corner's Avatar
    Well I applied for Police Foundations for Sept. 2006 at Gerogin College in Orillia and in Owen Sound and I applied for POlice Foundations at Humber and Seneca Colleges. I want to be a MP or be in CIC and work at my police station here in Barrie(the best city in the world).

I went to Seneca for Police Foundations, they have a great program there
    E. Goodwin

uk scotland ireland - canada - philippines spain china

Exclamation My PSE advice

I'm attending NBCC this current year. It's great! One bit of advice, though: keep your sweetheart the **** away from 80-proof liquor. You were warned!
    Last edited by Ace; 8th January 2006 at 09:56.

Little-Liz is on a distinguished road
    I am currently attending seneca college in my last semester of Early Childhood Education.

Sailing Snake is on a distinguished road Sailing Snake's Avatar
    I know this might sound complicated, but I might go to a university in the US, and I want to join CIC as soon as I graduate, return to Canada, and get my livelihood in order, which would be around my middle to late twenties. I was just wondering if joining ROTC while in university would be a good idea for me. I heard that when you join the ROTC, you must joing the US Armed Forces after graduating. Is it true?

Quote Originally Posted by BravoNiner View Post
    I know this might sound complicated, but I might go to a university in the US, and I want to join CIC as soon as I graduate, return to Canada, and get my livelihood in order, which would be around my middle to late twenties. I was just wondering if joining ROTC while in university would be a good idea for me. I heard that when you join the ROTC, you must joing the US Armed Forces after graduating. Is it true?
    I don't know much about the US military, but if it's anything like the Canadian one, you'd have to pay the military back by serving a set amount of time, probably around 5 years. I'm not sure you can get into ROTC if you don't have US citizenship so it may be a hard thing to do unless you have dual.
    G. Scott

I'm gonna be attending the University of Ottawa for an Honours BA in Translation and Interpretation. Super-excited!

CW Member of the Year - 2009 Andy is on a distinguished road Andy's Avatar
    West Coast College of Massage Therapy, New West, BC - 27.5 months of the RMT program (in terms 2/3 of 7.)
    CV Anders Lau
    759 Falcon RCACS

Okay, so I'm supposed to be going to Algonquin College next year to upgrade and then transfer into Youth And Child Work.

But some things recently came up, and now I'm kinda scared that it may not be possible :S
    Emma Golden armycsm1
    Formerly #211 Lanark
    Proud Bodacious Bos'n

Sailing Snake is on a distinguished road Sailing Snake's Avatar

Need advice...again.

Since I'm in Gr. 10, I need to start planning out my university resume. My officers told me that summer training at a STC looks really good on a university resume. Does anyone know which part of the resume do I put camp? Thanks.
    OS Zeng
    Recruit
    HMCS York