+ Reply to Thread
    Robin is on a distinguished road Robin's Avatar
    How strict should drill be?

As a drill enthusiast, I was taught that there was only one way to do drill - to the standard of A-PD-201-000. Many people (Including officers) back at home corps think that drill can be done any method as long as it works.

I, personally think that it should be perfect (May be biased since I am a drill enthusiast) to the book and there is no other way to do it. (Well, Properly)

What do you think?
    SGT Robin Lee lsm anavets
    rcarmyc

Quote Originally Posted by Robin View Post
    As a drill enthusiast, I was taught that there was only one way to do drill - to the standard of A-PD-201-000. Many people (Including officers) back at home corps think that drill can be done any method as long as it works.

I, personally think that it should be perfect (May be biased since I am a drill enthusiast) to the book and there is no other way to do it. (Well, Properly)

What do you think?
    I agree with you! The 201 is the only way to go when it comes to drill. Drill is supposed to be uniform throughout the Forces and Cadets so that it looks clean and sharp. If everybody does it differently then the whole uniformity of drill is no longer there.
    gliderwingspowerwings
    CI P. Golshan
    "Did you know that two wrongs don't make a right, but two Wrights make an ?"
    aircsm1rclcmelsm

3. The Following 2 Users Like This Post By phoenixdabird :