+ Reply to Thread

Army combats, is there a place I can order a personal set?

Hello, this is my first post, though I've used this site to get useful in the past, so here it goes, is there a place where I can order a personal set of combats to take with me after cadets? those things are comfortable, and I would like to have a set to use for outdoor activities after cadets.

Quote Originally Posted by Oryxace View Post
    Hello, this is my first post, though I've used this site to get useful in the past, so here it goes, is there a place where I can order a personal set of combats to take with me after cadets? those things are comfortable, and I would like to have a set to use for outdoor activities after cadets.
    When you say combats, do you mean boots or clothing? You may wish to go to your local surplus store. If it is just boots then you can get a good set of Gortex Boots at Mark's Work Wearhouse.
    Captain J. Gleiberman cd1
    Everytime I think I am out, they keep pulling me back in.
    Grand Poobah of the SAW
    Was mich nicht umbringt, macht mich stärker.

If you're talking about the FTU, take a look at nearby surplus stores. You probably won't find the actual Cadet FTU, but you can find the old OD combats we used to wear.

Same goes for boots.
    BDR SCHEER
    MT NCO, C Bty, 1 RCHA

Volunteering with 2520 RCACC 71 Bty
    "UBIQUE"

x_paden_x is on a distinguished road x_paden_x's Avatar
    As it's been said, You can usually find them In surplus stores. You can also ask your Seniors (If they have personal sets) Where they got there.

Most Surplus stores will have a Part of it. So you might be a little spread out when searching for it. *I had to go to 2 different stores on different sides of a large city to get my whole kit together. It was worth it though*

You can also sometimes order them online.

I know : http://www.sa-survival.com/ Sells Packaged kits off the for Cadets. *Do note, These aren't the ones Issued to Cadets. These are the old Drab sets* (Theres an Army, And an Air Package. I had a Friend order one for his Kit, And they are the correct set.)

Hope I helped!
    "Sometimes, you just gotta take all the mayo packets you find from the mess hall..." -A cadet I overheard on course, who at the time, was in fact putting mayo packets into his pocket.