+ Reply to Thread
    545Privateer is on a distinguished road 545Privateer's Avatar

Air Summer Training: CSTC Greenwood

Hello everyone! It's been a while since I posted something and I saw not a lot of posts about this, I wanted to make one. I'll want to hear your stories and fun times at Greenwood and if you have questions, just ask. If you went to Greenwood in 2013 in the final weeks of July-First week of August, I was in GTC (General Training Course) in Corsair Flight, Cadet Bjerke O. I have my photo of my flight and I may post it sometime. I had loads of fun and being the only diabetic kid in the camp at the time was pretty neat but hard, I survived with help from my parents and the lovely staff there! Kudos to them! I miss it but I'll be going back this summer in BDCC (Basic Drill and Ceremonial Course) and I hope to see my 'C-Flight Homies' again!

See ya soon! - Corporal Bjerke, 545 Privateers
    canadaCPL Bjerkecanada
    545 Privateers, Liverpool, NS
    "We are Drill Machines, Feel no pain!"

T.Rhynold is on a distinguished road T.Rhynold's Avatar
    Oh boy CSTC Greenwood where do I start? There was the great demon summoning of 2011, the orbiting feces, the toilet washing machine, the two consecutive fire drills, Operation Mexico, smeagoling and the list goes on. Those were two of the best summers of my life. I'm not saying crazy stuff never happened in Canadore but by God Greenwood can be interesting.
    FSgt Thomas Kavanuagh-Rhynold
    Avenger Flight Commander
    507 F/L McLean Squadron
    gliderwings