+ Reply to Thread

Question FTGU Glider studying help

So I am studying for Glider by reading from the ground up, I've read all the chapters except for radio navigation, Airmanship, and Aero Engines, should I read these chapters? or just leave them be because it is for power?

right now I have "Reader's Block" lol I simply just can't start another chapter of FTGU I find myself reading the same sentence over and over again, and can't seem to absorb the info I FORCE myself to read. If I read anymore I swear my brain will implode.

what chapters in FTGU should i mostly focus on in preparation for the entrance exam. or should I take a break from reading or continue on? any practice exam websites I can try I'm pretty confident in writing the exam.
    please send me a link to a practice exam if you have one and Thank You.

g.landonbrowne is on a distinguished road
    Quote Originally Posted by Radiohead View Post
    So I am studying for Glider by reading from the ground up, I've read all the chapters except for radio navigation, Airmanship, and Aero Engines, should I read these chapters? or just leave them be because it is for power?

right now I have "Reader's Block" lol I simply just can't start another chapter of FTGU I find myself reading the same sentence over and over again, and can't seem to absorb the info I FORCE myself to read. If I read anymore I swear my brain will implode.

what chapters in FTGU should i mostly focus on in preparation for the entrance exam. or should I take a break from reading or continue on? any practice exam websites I can try I'm pretty confident in writing the exam.
    I get that feeling of "reader's block" as well when studying. The best thing I can suggest is to start right from the beginning and go cover to cover.

axehead is on a distinguished road axehead's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Radiohead View Post

When did you start studying? When is your test?

Possibly a break is inorder. I'm guessing your test isn't till the weekend so you'll have more time to review.

Check out this study guide : http://www.cadets.ca/WorkArea/linkit...&ItemID=131436

There's a list of the sections of the FTGU on which questions will be asked.

jamiesonaelick is on a distinguished road

Air

Thank You!!!!