+ Reply to Thread
    423tk is on a distinguished road 423tk's Avatar
    Army Royal canadian army cadet bush craft course

any one know any thing about the Royal canadian army cadet bush craft course because it says you train with the c7 and support weapons and learn how to do patrolls and get in mock battles with other platoons it would be nice where this course is and any other helpfull info on it thank's.

There is no course for the Royal Canadian Army Cadet programme as you have described. If you are curious as to what courses are available for army cadets and what they entail take a look at CATO 40-01 Annex C and it's appendices. It can be found at http://www.cadets.ca/coats-saioc/cat...spx#CATO 40-01

Unhappy it says right here on wikapedia but i guess thats just wikapedia

There's this person who has been trying to add some made up fieldcraft course info to both the air and army cadet wiki articles. I assure you, it doesn't exist.
    gliderwingsJ-P Johnson cd1
    Barrie Ontario
    The standard you walk past is the standard you accept.

it also says that in advanced training you can take the "CF feild craft course"

Question

[ok thanks i was really confused

what you described sounds exactly like what you do in the soldier's qualification course in the reserves
    ARTE ET MARTE

Grunt is on a distinguished road Grunt's Avatar
    The closest thing to that would have to be the CF Familiarization spring training course.
    If the thought of something makes me giggle for longer than 15 seconds, I am to assume I am not allowed to do it.

Quote Originally Posted by 423tk View Post
    any one know any thing about the Royal canadian army cadet bush craft course because it says you train with the c7 and support weapons and learn how to do patrolls and get in mock battles with other platoons it would be nice where this course is and any other helpfull info on it thank's.
    What you are referring to is the old Adventure Training Course they ran in the early 1990's with the RCR in Petawawa. That course has not been offered since about 1995, when it was morphed into the Patrolling Course, and that has not been offered since the early 2000's. That course does not exist under the CPU.
    Captain J. Gleiberman cd1
    Everytime I think I am out, they keep pulling me back in.
    Grand Poobah of the SAW
    Was mich nicht umbringt, macht mich stärker.

Flashman is on a distinguished road Flashman's Avatar
    Climbing in your windows, snatching your people up...
    Notice to GWP the above is what is an Army course, not "adventure" (biking, camping with civilian equipment, etc).

Really too bad that the Army Cadets don't have these opportunities any more.

Has the world really changed that much in the last 20 years, or has the leadership of the cadet program simply decided it has?

http://www.armycadethistory.com/Peta...a_1990_CFE.htm
    Last edited by Flashman; 25th September 2011 at 11:20.
    We are working very hard, down at Upnor Hard...
    ACTION FROM KNOWLEDGE dpara gcs
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

11. The Following User Likes This Post By Flashman :