+ Reply to Thread

Scary Stories/Rumors About Camp?

They could be at any cadet camp.

(this isnt really scary) But I heard that at HMCS Ontario if you look at the clock tower when the clock strikes midnight you'll see a shadowy figure jump off of it...

How bout you?

Teh_Jackson is a glorious beacon of light Teh_Jackson is a glorious beacon of light Teh_Jackson is a glorious beacon of light Teh_Jackson is a glorious beacon of light Teh_Jackson is a glorious beacon of light Teh_Jackson is a glorious beacon of light Teh_Jackson's Avatar
    There are always the many renditions of the Quadra Kid. and the tree-man on sandy island
    scsmCPO1 (Retired) Jacksonlsm
    malm
    Onward!
    nlcae

The story of the cadet who ate the burritos at Trenton, then ran the obstacle course.
    Officer Cadet A. Schambers
    Former WO1 80 K-W Spitfire Squadron

May I suggest using the search feature located in the upper right hand corner of the page? If you simply search "Camp Ghost Stories" or something alone those lines, you'll get plenty, trust me, I looked them all up like 2 years ago. That would prevent the forums from getting clogged with repeat forums.
    Capt Derrick McKee
    Commanding Officer
    875 Antigonish Lions RCACS

Quote Originally Posted by AI09McKee View Post
    May I suggest using the search feature located in the upper right hand corner of the page? If you simply search "Camp Ghost Stories" or something alone those lines, you'll get plenty, trust me, I looked them all up like 2 years ago. That would prevent the forums from getting clogged with repeat forums.
    Oh ok, thanks

DrillGOD822 is on a distinguished road
    Quote Originally Posted by Fox 2 View Post
    The story of the cadet who ate the burritos at Trenton, then ran the obstacle course.
    Oh man ...

Burritos + Obstacle Course ^ running = ... I'd rather not finish this equation.