+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Hello

Smile Hello

I would just like to take this opportunity to introduce myself to the forum. My name is Joshua Gleiberman, I am a CIC Officer and the former commanding officer of 2754 and 2525 Army. I started out as air in 1980 and went army about 15 years ago. I have taught drill at the unit and camp level, trained drill teams, marked drill competitions, and run a couple of drill competitions to boot.

I am excited to moderate this forum along with my cadet moderator Pogo. I welcome your input into developing this forum as both a resource and a place to socialize amongst the more musically and/or drill minded of the Cadet Community.

The ground rules are those of the Forums, but be polite, respectful and helpful are my watchwords.

I look forward to working with you all.
    Captain J. Gleiberman cd1
    Everytime I think I am out, they keep pulling me back in.
    Grand Poobah of the SAW
    Was mich nicht umbringt, macht mich stärker.

Pogo is a glorious beacon of light Pogo is a glorious beacon of light Pogo is a glorious beacon of light Pogo is a glorious beacon of light Pogo is a glorious beacon of light Pogo is a glorious beacon of light Pogo's Avatar
    Hi all! I'll follow along ^ lines. I'm Anya Pogorelova, parading with 45 Jervis Bay in Saskatoon, Saskatchewan. I'm pretty laid back but keep in mind that I do take initiative when it is needed. I have completed the gunnery trade and I am a bandsmen at the corps level; I am passionate about music and really enjoy drill. I would enjoy any input that anybody has on this forum and will try to help out in every possible way. Like above post, let's keep this forum fun, nice and clean... don't want any clean ups in aisle 7
    gflsfcm CPO1 Anya Pogorelova
    Reputation is what others know about you;
    Honour is what you know about yourself.