+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 14 of 14
  1. #1

    Airport Operations course.

    I have applied for the airport operations course by hear bits and peices of fascinating information from people that have previously taken it. Most of them only say it's good and tere's work but could anyone shed some light on what I will be doing this summer? I took my interview on Saturday February 6th and I want some more details. I know I should be researching but I have and come up with minimal details I want to know the real deal from the lucky people been chosen in the past two summers that it's been around for. Thanks in advance for all the help if there is any replys(:.

  2. #2
    JackJack is on a distinguished road JackJack's Avatar
    Join Date
    2007
    Location
    Canaan, NS
    Posts
    1,502
    Gender
    Blog Entries
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by alexisvalentine View Post
    I have applied for the airport operations course by hear bits and peices of fascinating information from people that have previously taken it. Most of them only say it's good and tere's work but could anyone shed some light on what I will be doing this summer? I took my interview on Saturday February 6th and I want some more details. I know I should be researching but I have and come up with minimal details I want to know the real deal from the lucky people been chosen in the past two summers that it's been around for. Thanks in advance for all the help if there is any replys(:.
    It's been around for 3
    Lt Jacqueline Roberts
    517 F/Lt Graham RCACS

  3. #3

    Oops

    Haha oops well can you tell me any info?(:

  4. #4
    JackJack is on a distinguished road JackJack's Avatar
    Join Date
    2007
    Location
    Canaan, NS
    Posts
    1,502
    Gender
    Blog Entries
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by alexisvalentine View Post
    Haha oops well can you tell me any info?(:
    I haven't taken it, sorry. I just know that because a friend of mine took it the very first year, three years ago.
    Lt Jacqueline Roberts
    517 F/Lt Graham RCACS

  5. #5

    Hmmm:)

    That's interesting thanks for correcting me on the number of years that was very helpful!
    SGT Wintemute
    GT 2k9-Wintermonkey
    BAC 2k10- Problematic Gimp
    337 Allan Troup

  6. #6
    I applyed too
    I don't know much either though
    FSgt. Elizabeth Connors
    29 Sydney Kiwanis RCACS
    aircsm


  7. #7
    Thanks Frizabeth hha how about we can pm on any info since my boyfriend did airport ops last year (2k9) so he has bunches of info but he refuses to share them with me but I'll make sur ehe gives me info that I can tell you.
    SGT Wintemute
    GT 2k9-Wintermonkey
    BAC 2k10- Problematic Gimp
    337 Allan Troup

  8. The Following User Likes This Post By alexisvalentine :


  9. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by alexisvalentine View Post
    I have applied for the airport operations course by hear bits and peices of fascinating information from people that have previously taken it. Most of them only say it's good and tere's work but could anyone shed some light on what I will be doing this summer? I took my interview on Saturday February 6th and I want some more details. I know I should be researching but I have and come up with minimal details I want to know the real deal from the lucky people been chosen in the past two summers that it's been around for. Thanks in advance for all the help if there is any replys(:.
    Hey what are some course specific questions they asked on the interview? I'm doing mine tomorrow..
    FSgt. Elizabeth Connors
    29 Sydney Kiwanis RCACS
    aircsm


  10. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by Frizabeth29 View Post
    Hey what are some course specific questions they asked on the interview? I'm doing mine tomorrow..
    Well They asked who ym league director was
    My MP
    Extra cirricular's
    What I want to do when I'm older
    My plan to achieve it
    WHat I know about RMC
    Why I want AOC
    My school marks
    What I'm going to bring back for my squadron
    How many other cadets from my squadren have taken this course
    Where it's held this year
    What are the two biggest island that ARE provinces ( P.E.I, New Foundland)
    What courses I want to do in the future
    My experience on basic ( only previous camp)
    If I had questions for them.
    One person on my review board had a daughter at AOC last year and her daughter was best friends with my boyfriend so I was pretty relaxed.
    SGT Wintemute
    GT 2k9-Wintermonkey
    BAC 2k10- Problematic Gimp
    337 Allan Troup

  11. #10
    JackJack is on a distinguished road JackJack's Avatar
    Join Date
    2007
    Location
    Canaan, NS
    Posts
    1,502
    Gender
    Blog Entries
    5
    They didn't tell you not tell anyone what they asked you?
    Lt Jacqueline Roberts
    517 F/Lt Graham RCACS

  12. #11
    lol they never told me not to tell. Well my interview went pretty well & they only asked me two course specific questions
    FSgt. Elizabeth Connors
    29 Sydney Kiwanis RCACS
    aircsm


  13. #12
    I wasn't told but then again it was so long ago i am not too sure. but not really I was the only aoc INTERVIEW FOR MY REGION!
    SGT Wintemute
    GT 2k9-Wintermonkey
    BAC 2k10- Problematic Gimp
    337 Allan Troup

  14. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by alexisvalentine View Post
    I wasn't told but then again it was so long ago i am not too sure. but not really I was the only aoc INTERVIEW FOR MY REGION!
    omg are you serious ?!?! haha we had 4 here in cape breton. Well less people = better chance of getting in. And I really hope I get it .. i'm getting excited already
    FSgt. Elizabeth Connors
    29 Sydney Kiwanis RCACS
    aircsm


  15. #14
    Lmao I've been preparing and learning up on it since September
    SGT Wintemute
    GT 2k9-Wintermonkey
    BAC 2k10- Problematic Gimp
    337 Allan Troup

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts