+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 18 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Big Grin New to CW? Introduce yourself here!

If you are new, feel free to introduce yourself here so we can get to know you better.

Please share your:

- name

- rank

- Cadet / Military unit or affiliation

- A brief Cadet / Military resume or other interesting details about yourself. (But please, not a lengthy life story! )

KD
    Kevin C. Deck cd1
    Lt(N)
    RCSCC GRILSE canada bc
    Past CO - RCSCC MEDICINE HAT, RCSCC BICKNELL, RCSCC GRILSE

dhillon will become famous soon enough dhillon's Avatar

Bob Dhillon

- rank

CI --- Ret'd CWO

Waterloo, ON (currently)

Former Robert Land Academy (RCR // Lincoln & Welland)
    Currently no affiliation.

- A brief Cadet / Military resume or other interesting details about yourself. (But please, not a lengthy life story!

I've been on CW for years now ... I met Chris Chu here

Capt B. S. (Bob) Dhillon
    Trg O - 2884 RCACC
    Former DCO of 105 RCACC

Mr.Spooka is on a distinguished road Mr.Spooka's Avatar

Been around here for a while. Been inactive as of late (for a year or so actually), so might as well re-introduce myself.

I am Flt Sgt Darren Cooper

I'm from Hamilton Ontario

I currently am a senior memeber of 62 Grimsby Phantom Squadron, former member of 826 Gryphon Squadron

Interesting part of my cadet history:
    Basic Band 2k4 (serial 2 Blackdown)
    Music Levels 4-5/CLI Mil. Band (Blackdown)
    SLC 2K6
    ITS 2K7
    Blackdown Staff (Sgt I-Coy 33/35 Platoon) 2K8
    on CI. Darren COOPER, 65 Iron Duke Sea Cadets
    WE SHALL NOT BE MOVED
    KEEP CALM AND CARRY ON

-name-
    Michael Gallant
    - rank-
    CPO1
    - location-
    Rustico PEI
    - Cadet / Military unit or affiliation-
    i have been coxswain of 323 Blue Heron for the past two years

- A brief Cadet / Military resume or other interesting details about yourself.-
    I have been to Biathlon Nationals as a competitor four times and shooting nationals twice... I am a master bandsman got my fives this summer... I was top Tg3 at Hmcs Acadia in 2007 for music... i have the strath, navy league medal and the service medal.. an ya thats pretty much it.
    TPR Mike Gallant lsmnlcaescsm
    Former Coxswain RCSCC#323
    BMQ 09, SQ 09, QL3 10

Hello there, I'm Cindy-Arlette Yang, but Cindy's good . I currently attend 609 Steveston Squadron. That's in Richmond, B.C. We're new and totally rad. I used to be a part of 655 Richmond, but eeeeeeeep. I don't know how obvious it is, but I'm an Air dork. I'm a SGT and I want FSGT in FEB.

I'm tall and built. I am very bad at English, French, and Asianese. I have travelled to every single country, I simply adore snakes, needles, spiders, and other delightfully creepy things. I hate people. Oh, and one more thing? I NEVER lie.

Name - Thomas Patrice Huet

Rank - Officer Cadet

Location - Born in Charlottetown, PEI and grew up in Ottawa, ONT I now live in St. Jean-sur-Richelieu, Quebec

Cadet / Military unit or affiliation - Former cadet at 872 Kiwanis-Kanata RCAirC, current unit is RMC St. Jean for First Year Science/Eng studies.

Cadet Resume
    - I joined in 2005
    - Participated in Drill Team, Ground School during 1st year
    - Won Top New Recruit Trophy
    - Attended ITL -Bagotville - 1st Intake - Kiowa Flight in 2006
    - Participated in Drill Team, Ground School, and conducted band
    - Promoted to Sgt during 2nd year
    - Attended Glider - Debert - A Flight in 2007
    - Participated in Drill Team as 2ic, Ground School, and Conducted Band to a 3rd place finish in regional music festival
    - Awarded Aeronautical Proficiency award, and RCLCME
    - Accepted to Power 2008 but had to turn it down for RMC.
    - Graduated Cadets at Annual 2008.

Military Resume
    - Accepted to RMC as first year, attending St. Jean campus.
    2Lt Thomas Huet
    Air Combat Systems Officer

ACSO 1302 - 1CFFTS
    College No. 25193

Bow3n is on a distinguished road Bow3n's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Lt(N) Deck View Post
    If you are new, feel free to introduce yourself here so we can get to know you better.

Please share your:

- name

- rank

- A brief Cadet / Military resume or other interesting details about yourself. (But please, not a lengthy life story! )

KD

CPO2 Kevin Bowen

Burnaby, BC

102 RCSCC Fraser

GT-Quadra 2005 | STG1-Acadia 2006 | STG2-Quadra 2007 | Silver Sail-Quadra 2008 | Bermuda Exchange '09 | Sail TG1 Staff-Quadra '09
    I've taken ASC twice. Both on the Maple Leaf
    Been on the Drill, Band, Sail, Biathlon and Range team at one point or another.
    I went to the National Sea Cadet Regatta in 2009(2010 Hopefully)
    Been on CW for 4 years now.
    Only ever won 5 awards at the corp. Cock o' the Walk '06 and '08, 4Year Service Medal '08, Leadership Award '09 and Marksmanship Award '09.
    Last edited by Bow3n; 20th March 2010 at 21:59.
    Lt K.R.J. Bowen
    CFB Cold Lake, AB
    42 Radar Squadron

CW Photo of the Year ZhengC is on a distinguished road ZhengC's Avatar
    Name: Calvin Zheng

Cadet affiliation: 692 BCIT Aerospace RCAirC

Brief history: Not much to say, I just joined Air Cadets in September. So far, I'm enjoying it, I'm a snare drummer in band, and apparently the fastest learning drummer ever in that squadron. I'm 12 years old, my goal is to become Drum Major, and a WO2.

Air

- Vicky

- 2nd class

- Oxford

- Air Training Corps (England)

- I got enrolled on the 9th September, I've done fundraising for the RAFA with my squadron, went on a camp in October, passed weapons handling test, been flying, gliding, shooting and I've been with my squadron to a Wing Activities Day

Well that's me!

Sea

- name: Chris Morris

- Cadet / Military unit: Combat Department HMCS Ottawa, but Reg Force Volunteer with 5 RCSCC Rainbow

- Cadet Resume:
    Sail TG I/II/III and Sail TG I instructor all at HMCS Quadra, retired Coxswain of 189 RCSCC Port Augusta,

- Military Resume:
    Basic in St-jean Quebec R0080E 27 Aug-29 Nov 2007
    Naval Electronic Sensor Operator QL3 Serial 0021 Top student 28 Jan-14 July 2008
    NETP 21 July 2008 - 25 Aug 2008
    Posted HMCS Ottawa Combat Dept 26 Aug 2008
    and numerous shipboard qualifications

and i have been a member of CW Since 12 June 2004
    LS Chris Morris
    Fire Control Operator
    "Deny, Decieve, Defeat"
    HMCS Ottawa
    "Ragae Revaeb"

Sexton is on a distinguished road Sexton's Avatar
    Hey everyone, I'm Kaitlin Sexton I'm currently a PO1 in my sea cadet corps, 221 Patriot, located in Newmarket Ontario . I have been in cadets for 8 years, I was a CPO1 in Navy League and then moved up to sea cadets. I've got my service medal as well as the attendance award three times, the top LC in Navy league, top senior in navy league, the bob gapp award for dedication, the courtesy award twice, and the top cadet in phase 1 2 3 and 4. I'm captain of the flag hoist team, on the guard and last year i was captain of the shooting team. I also went to provincials and nationals for biathlon as a staff cadet. Gt was at ontario, Boatswain 1 at quadra, Boatswain 2 and 3 at acadia. This year i applied for exchange and staff.
    Enjoy
    Just have a little faith

Applies to old members aswell?

-Ryan Scheer

-Gunner

-CFB Shilo (1RCHA), CFB Gagetown (4AD)

-Royal Regiment of Canadian Artillery

-Joined Sea Cadets back in 2001 (169 Columbia), promoted through to QPO1 at LHQ and PO1 at CSTC. Went to HMCS Quadra for Shipwright and followed up with two summers as staff. Following staff in 2006, quit cadets and became an officer with Navy League (125 Columbia). After a year applied for RegF Army as an Arty(Fld) NCM, accepted in April and went on BMQ in May. Moved to Gagetown for the Artillery School in August and completed course in December. Since moved to Shilo with 1RCHA and am being posted out come late January.
    BDR SCHEER
    MT NCO, C Bty, 1 RCHA

Volunteering with 2520 RCACC 71 Bty
    "UBIQUE"

Travis Buckle is a glorious beacon of light Travis Buckle is a glorious beacon of light Travis Buckle is a glorious beacon of light Travis Buckle is a glorious beacon of light Travis Buckle is a glorious beacon of light Travis Buckle is a glorious beacon of light Travis Buckle's Avatar
    Hello,
    My name is Sergeant Travis Buckle and I hail from 510 Lions Squadron in St.John`s Newfoundland! Since joining cadets I have been to two summer training camps which are Basic and Introduction to Leadership!
    Captain Travis Buckle canada

I'm not exactly new, but what the hey!

- name - Josh Sylvester

- rank - Petty Officer Cadet (SCC) - the highest rank a cadet can achieve in the SCC

- location - Grimsby, England

- Cadet / Military unit or affiliation - UK Sea Cadet Corps, Training Ship Grimsby (affiliated to HMS Grimsby, the RN MCMV)

- A brief Cadet / Military resume or other interesting details about yourself. - Been in cadets 5 years, I'm a Radio Operator (Tactical) 1st Class, a Pulling Instructor (), and my unit's Assistant Boats Officer (or PO Woodcrafts tea boy, as he thinks )

There you go!
    J. Sylvester,
    Former Petty Officer (UK Sea Cadet Corps).

JOIN THE WEB CADET CORPS - An online Cadet adventure!

uhththu is on a distinguished road
    Army

Quote Originally Posted by Lt(N) Deck View Post

Please share your:

- name Mohamed Suzeel

- rank Second Leuitenant

- location Male' , Republic Of Maldives.

- Cadet / Military unit or affiliation Cadet.

KD
    I have been here for around nine years now. I wanna make friends from allover the world.

Thumbs up Self-Introduction

Hi Everyone:
    My name is Mark Greenwood and I was once an Air (101 Moncton/77-78) and Sea Cadet (78-81). Though I was offered the rank CPO1 of our Corp (140 Cayuga: Wainwright, Alberta), my highest rank attained was CPO2...cause I opted to join the regular forces (Navy...then Air Force) instead. The years I spent in cadets proved to be the best years and lessons of my entire life. In fact, I'm now 45, and I'm still in contact with friends that I made during those years.
    Cheers;
    Mark

- Connor Smith

- Cadet Corporal

- Grimsby, Ontario

- Cadet / Military unit or affiliation 1626 Westlincoln Army Cadet Corps

- I've been on the rifle team, Been to basic at camp Blackdown in CFB Borden I COY, do not have my marksmanship badge despite being on the rifle team and getting first in the zone shoot...
    Master Corporal Smith
    1626 West Lincoln Royal Army Cadet Corps
    Affiliated to the 705 (Hamilton) Communications Squadron

Stephanie Rowe

Petty Officer First Class

Grimsby, Ontario

R.C.S.C.C. 308 Triumph

Last edited by Part.Of.It.; 24th January 2009 at 21:00.
    Stephanie Rowe

Chief Petty Officer Second Class
    R.C.S.C.C. #308 TRIUMPH

Hey everyone, I joined 2332 Major Holland VC RCACC a year ago, making this my starting of my second year. I currently hold the rank of Cpl, and I play the pipes. I won an award for excellence from the CO and RSM of the Royal Canadian Dragoons, and I wish to enter RMC later, and career Reg Force Officer (most likely Armour or Combat Engineer).
    If the tanks succeed, then victory follows.
    -Heinz Guderian

- name
    Joe Taylor

- rank
    CPO1

RCSCC 31 Lion

yep, that's me.