+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 60 of 119
  1. #41
    I have a question! So on my camp staff form I had put Physical Education And Recreational Training(PE&RT) as one of my choices and had put Penhold, Alberta as the location but I was unaware that the course had moved to Coldlake, Alberta. Many of my friends have been telling me that they have been accepted to staff in Coldlake for PE&RT this summer because it is not it Penhold anymore; there is still 2 months left until summer camp starts. So do you think there would be any way to make the changes to the form or something, because I would really like to attend camp this summer, its always the highlight of my year..
    Basic:06 ITLC:07 PERT:08 AI:09 SI:10 CL Staff:11
    Pain is Temporary, but Pride is Forever-AI09
    To Train the Few to Teach the Rest, Survival Leads the Way-SI10

  2. #42
    Quote Originally Posted by Joyce Verma View Post
    I have a question! So on my camp staff form I had put Physical Education And Recreational Training(PE&RT) as one of my choices and had put Penhold, Alberta as the location but I was unaware that the course had moved to Coldlake, Alberta. Many of my friends have been telling me that they have been accepted to staff in Coldlake for PE&RT this summer because it is not it Penhold anymore; there is still 2 months left until summer camp starts. So do you think there would be any way to make the changes to the form or something, because I would really like to attend camp this summer, its always the highlight of my year..
    Region would understand the intent of your application. Dont worry.
    R Molitor
    Lt (N)
    "Leadership is not making decisions; anyone can do that. It is also not standing behind decisions; again, an easy thing to do. True leadership is admitting when you're wrong."

  3. #43
    Okay do you think staff positions will still be coming in because someone from my squadron has already found out that he is staffing in Coldlake, and I have not yet... so I'm kinda worried.
    Basic:06 ITLC:07 PERT:08 AI:09 SI:10 CL Staff:11
    Pain is Temporary, but Pride is Forever-AI09
    To Train the Few to Teach the Rest, Survival Leads the Way-SI10

  4. #44
    Congrats to everyone!
    I got accepted to AATC-AO!! So excited!!
    FSgt. Elizabeth Connors
    29 Sydney Kiwanis RCACS
    aircsm


  5. The Following User Likes This Post By Frizabeth29 :


  6. #45
    Foudn out tonight I didn't get ANY staff positions as of now :'( So unless someone doesn't take their contract or whatever, I don't have anything this summer :'( :'(
    Capt Derrick McKee
    Commanding Officer
    875 Antigonish Lions RCACS

  7. #46
    I'M GOING TO POWER!! Ok I found out a while ago but I'm still SO excited! This summer is going to be amazing.. I'll be achieving my lifelong dream!
    ~I FLY PLANES.~

  8. #47
    bandie2K9-? is on a distinguished road bandie2K9-?'s Avatar
    Join Date
    2009
    Location
    Cambridge, Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    15
    Gender
    Blog Entries
    12

    nervous

    soo... i was wondering if there are any formal ai's? i applied for ai this year and am very likely to get accepted this summer. i will hopefully find out this week (fingers crossed) i was sondering if anyone could give me and tips or advice so i can pass and survive this course?!? eek im so nervous but i wanna do it so badly this year :S

  9. #48
    The trick to AI is to work extremely hard you need to push yourself to the limit because if you don't your staff will. Back when I did the course in 2007 it was a little bit different then what your going to experience however I strongly suggest you begin daily workouts of atleast an hour in length focusing on every muscle group in your body so that you will be ahead of the game. Keep you head up, do your best at all times, and don't ever forget to have fun. It'll be hard on you at times but your endeavours will lead you to success! You'll have a great summer and Good Luck
    2Lt Morneau J.
    515 North Atlantic RCACS

  10. #49
    Quote Originally Posted by Morneau.J View Post
    The trick to AI is to work extremely hard you need to push yourself to the limit because if you don't your staff will.
    How is that different than anything else we do in Cadets?
    gliderwingsJ-P Johnson cd1
    Barrie Ontario
    The standard you walk past is the standard you accept.

  11. #50
    hey guys,
    sorry from bringing back this old thread but does anyone know if the 1 person per sqn quota is still in effect?

    Thanks,
    Basic 2k8 ITLC 2k9 AATC-AO 2k10 AATC 2k11

  12. #51
    Stand-by for Airport Operations :'(
    SGT Wintemute
    GT 2k9-Wintermonkey
    BAC 2k10- Problematic Gimp
    337 Allan Troup

  13. #52
    Stil have not received anything yet.

    Getting a bit antsy
    CV Vanessa Dickson, MWO (Retired)
    If one person can inspire many, imagine what 7000 can do.
    rclcmeaircsm1

  14. #53
    Second list for national course come out Friday!!!
    SGT Wintemute
    GT 2k9-Wintermonkey
    BAC 2k10- Problematic Gimp
    337 Allan Troup

  15. #54
    Quote Originally Posted by bandie2K9-? View Post
    soo... i was wondering if there are any formal ai's? i applied for ai this year and am very likely to get accepted this summer. i will hopefully find out this week (fingers crossed) i was sondering if anyone could give me and tips or advice so i can pass and survive this course?!? eek im so nervous but i wanna do it so badly this year :S
    I'd strongly suggest not asking a whole bunch about the course ahead of time. I did and I found out a lot of things I shouldn't have known before hand and although they were still awesome, it coulda been better. Last year when I did AI it was definitely the best course I've done, and the only advice i have is, 1) Don't fake injuries, staff can tell 2) Bring good running shoes, you run EVERYWHERE 3) Workout and get fit, it's physically demanding 4) HAVE FUN! I let little things get to me and I KNOW I woulda had more fun and did better on the course if I hadn't let little things get to me

    If you have any other questions, feel free to PM me and I'll see what I can do to answer them, but I'm not gonna give anything away that could ruin it for ya
    Capt Derrick McKee
    Commanding Officer
    875 Antigonish Lions RCACS

  16. #55
    Quote Originally Posted by alexisvalentine View Post
    Second list for national course come out Friday!!!
    Second list?
    CV Vanessa Dickson, MWO (Retired)
    If one person can inspire many, imagine what 7000 can do.
    rclcmeaircsm1

  17. #56
    yes for national courses.
    Liek if a person was selected but can't go there is a revised second list.
    SGT Wintemute
    GT 2k9-Wintermonkey
    BAC 2k10- Problematic Gimp
    337 Allan Troup

  18. #57
    Quote Originally Posted by alexisvalentine View Post
    yes for national courses.
    Liek if a person was selected but can't go there is a revised second list.
    Ahh, okay. Got it.
    Not everyone has found out yet anyways.
    CV Vanessa Dickson, MWO (Retired)
    If one person can inspire many, imagine what 7000 can do.
    rclcmeaircsm1

  19. #58

    AOC, AMC 2k10?

    Anyone else going to AOC or AMC this year? I just got accepted
    Basic 2k8 ITLC 2k9 AATC-AO 2k10 AATC 2k11

  20. #59
    Lucky Charms is on a distinguished road Lucky Charms's Avatar
    Join Date
    2008
    Location
    +49°15'43.3" -123°09'07.2"
    Posts
    143
    Gender
    Mind if I ask about the lamp? I could've sworn it was ITIC's ...
    OCdt St-Martin, B
    111 Pegasus RCACS

  21. #60
    ops...my bad
    Basic 2k8 ITLC 2k9 AATC-AO 2k10 AATC 2k11

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts