+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
    Burgoyne is on a distinguished road Burgoyne's Avatar
    Corporal. Aaron E Williams is my cousin....Was going to have a 2 week leave next month I haven't since well before he joined the Army....Now...I'll never see him again so many questions never to be answered Easter wont be very "Happy" anymore and on the 90th Anniversary of Vimy Ridge to....
    R.I.P. Corporal. Aaron E. Williams. Hotel company 2nd Battalion The Royal Canadian Regiment. October 8th 1983 - April 8th 2007

I was so choked up when I heard about it, one of my greatest friends is there now and I was so worried...my condolences go out to the families for their loss.
    Lesley Bourgaize
    Grabau is my ruggedly cool bodyguard

I read the article in the paper about it at lunch today. I send my condolences to their friends, families and colleagues. May they rest in peace.

2 more Brothers in Arms lost.

Unfortunately the same day six return home we have lost another 2, names arent released yet, but both soldiers are from CFB Petatwawa.

Stand easy, mission compleate.
    S.Stewart, C.Tech
    MWO(Ret) 2835 RCAC

"The primary role of the geologist is to recognise the existence of phenomena before trying to explain them" -- B.M. Keilhau, 1828

269 Coxswain is on a distinguished road 269 Coxswain's Avatar
    Wabush, Newfoundland Labrador, Canada, Earth, Solar System, Milkyway Galaxy, Known Universe
    Rest in peace Private Kevin Kennedy our country, province, and expecially the town of St. Lawrence will Miss you dearly.

We plastered our town in support our troops ribbons today as a sign of respect for our fallen 6.

Kevin was 3 years older than me he went through school with my sister, he was increadibly full of life and always the one behind the latest prank. he will remain in our hearts.
    rclcmeCheif Petty Officer First Class Beck, P(Ret.)lsm
    canada R.C.S.C.C. 269 Endeavour nl
    I may be retired but I'm still Cornwallis One.

Corner Dweller chippie is on a distinguished road chippie's Avatar
    Kamloops & Vancouver (Wet Coast), British Columbia, CANADA
    May our soliders rest in peace.

One of the survivor Cpl. Shaun Fevens was a member of the Royal Canadian Air Cadet who Staffed SLC Lynx Squadron Hurcules Flight in 2000. Get well soon Shaun.
    CI Janice Yeung
    111 RCACS & 2472 RCACC
    It's okay, I'm With The Band!
    VACSTC GUARD Coy A/Pl. Comd. 05'
    WSNBM/ONBP

Unhappy 4 months later

4 months twomore pepole in seabright sufferd a great loss and it something that we all hope wont happend agin. jillian was great girl and sure is missed it has been very hard for corps moving on i my self has had to frmove my self as dpo as of the fall i will be steping down from dpo and moving to rpo or depty. any ways jillian rest peace
    R.I.P OC Jillian Snair 1992-2007 you died too soon
    canadans
    NCdt Boutilier Andrewnlcae rclcme scsm
    NS DET holding list

rip

Quote Originally Posted by boutila View Post
    the funeal for jillian,charlean,and sarh was held today my core was the houner gard for the service. there were 4 cadets in uniform and there were about anthour 5 cadets not in uniform. the officers were in uniform. i would thx all of u that aded to this posting so that there memoy will live on forever.
    may they rest in peace. canada

rest in peace
    po2 norman (sabi) aproves this mesage

Quote Originally Posted by po2 norman View Post
    rest in peace
    po2 norman (sabi) aproves this mesage

May she rest in perfect peace</3
    сρо¹ selasie doe-demosse;♫♥ rclcmescsm
    coxswain of rcscc 244 harwood .
    music is my beach house, music is my hometown, music is my king size bed, music's where I meet my friends .♫

CW Remembers - Memorials and Announcements

Canada has lost another one of its world war II vets.

Dave Berry passed away earlier this week.

He had a very interesting life, and I'm glad I was able to get to know him as he was a 'regular' at the restaurant at zellers up until a few months ago.

He was an olympic athlete, played for the Calgary Stampeeders football team and won the grey cup, and also joined the RCAF in WWII and reached the rank of warrent officer (WO1 I believe but I'm not sure). He started the legion in Westbank, and was one heck of a guy.

RIP Mr Berry!
    Captain MK Wilson, RSW
    gsm

Unhappy never forget

rip mr berry
    may we never what thes men and women our doing for our now and in past may all soldiers that have died for this contry rest in pece
    canadans
    NS DET holding list

Lt. (N) Cal Hihnala

It is with great sadness that I announce the untimely departure of Lt. (N) Calvin Hihnala, Executive Officer of 134 RCSCC Admiral Mountbatten in Sudbury Ontario. Lt. Hihnala served within the cadet program for over 23 years and was due to retire at the end of this training year. Cal passed away on Friday, April 27th of a massive heart attack. He will be greatly missed not only by myself, but by many other cadets, officers, friends and family. May he live on, in us. RIP Sir, you have served well and I am sure you will continue to serve...
    PO1 Tyler Tremblay
    TG1 Bosn Ontario 2003
    TG2 Bosn Acadia 2004
    TG3 Bosn Quadra 2005
    Range Staff Ontario 2006

Unhappy may he rip

Quote Originally Posted by PO Tremblay View Post
    It is with great sadness that I announce the untimely departure of Lt. (N) Calvin Hihnala, Executive Officer of 134 RCSCC Admiral Mountbatten in Sudbury Ontario. Lt. Hihnala served within the cadet program for over 23 years and was due to retire at the end of this training year. Cal passed away on Friday, April 27th of a massive heart attack. He will be greatly missed not only by myself, but by many other cadets, officers, friends and family. May he live on, in us. RIP Sir, you have served well and I am sure you will continue to serve...
    i feel your sadness i also have lost a friend in cadet program may he rip.
    canadans
    NS DET holding list

Passing of LCdr Bernard Brown

It is with great sadness that I announce the death on the weekend of Bernard Brown who served for many years with RCSCC Captain Vancouver and on staff at HMCS QUADRA. He was 63 years of age.

Home is the sailor, home from sea:

Her far-borne canvas furled

The ship pours shining on the quay

The plunder of the world.
    Gene C. Fedderly, CD, RCN
    Lieutenant-Commander

qgjmcd2

Quote Originally Posted by Lt Gene Fedderly View Post
    It is with great sadness that I announce the death on the weekend of Bernard Brown who served for many years with RCSCC Captain Vancouver and on staff at HMCS QUADRA. He was 63 years of age.

Home is the sailor, home from sea:

Her far-borne canvas furled

The ship pours shining on the quay

The plunder of the world.
    I knew him! Oh, that's too bad.
    Caroline A. Howard
    Lt(N) cd1 MSA

Jean Ann Cyr has a reputation beyond repute Jean Ann Cyr has a reputation beyond repute Jean Ann Cyr has a reputation beyond repute Jean Ann Cyr has a reputation beyond repute Jean Ann Cyr has a reputation beyond repute Jean Ann Cyr has a reputation beyond repute Jean Ann Cyr has a reputation beyond repute Jean Ann Cyr has a reputation beyond repute Jean Ann Cyr has a reputation beyond repute Jean Ann Cyr has a reputation beyond repute Jean Ann Cyr has a reputation beyond repute Jean Ann Cyr's Avatar
    It is indeed sad news...I've known Bernie for many, many years.

J

Exclamation an peace kepper dies in egypt

once again canada is in mourning for the peace keeper that died on Saturday. May he rest in peace.

http://www.herald.ns.ca/Search/833932.html
    Last edited by Lt(N) Deck; 20th June 2007 at 09:54. Reason: fixed typos
    canadans
    NS DET holding list

Exclamation 3 soilders die

Canada once again are mourning 3 deaths solider

http://www.ctv.ca/servlet/ArticleNew...hub=TopStories

Last edited by Lt(N) Deck; 20th June 2007 at 09:54.
    canadans
    NS DET holding list

Slushie is on a distinguished road Slushie's Avatar
    its a sad day when any service man dies, regardless of country, to protect freedom.

HM3 Matthew T Slosman, AVT-USN
    "heart goes lub-dub, blood goes round and round, any veriation on this is an issue" - unknown