+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 36 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 27 ... LastLast
    In the new CF 574 which is just coming out, there is space to record not only cadet service, but to identify yourself as a past staff cadet, and slate CI.
    Capt Rob Caswell powerwings
    Commanding Officer
    52 (City of Calgary) RCACS
    Per Scientiam Ad Astra
    How old would you be, if you didn't know how old you were?

Quote Originally Posted by Caz
    In the new CF 574 which is just coming out, there is space to record not only cadet service, but to identify yourself as a past staff cadet, and slate CI.
    Merci.

is it already out?

I have a copy but I am uncertain of it's 'uptodateness.'

PM me with your email; I'll send copy to you.
    Commanding Officer
    Per Scientiam Ad Astra

Question

Hi all. I need some help. I am with RCSU(C). I am attending Blackdown for my second year in a row. I will be due for a promotion after I attend LTQ this week. In order to get my 324 completed fast would it be better for me to go through RCSU(C) or my summer training center?
    SLt. Techy Ice Queen
    Blackdown 2007
    TACSTC 2005
    Tech Staff 2004
    Tech Staff 2003

Quote Originally Posted by TechyIceQueen
    Hi all. I need some help. I am with RCSU(C). I am attending Blackdown for my second year in a row. I will be due for a promotion after I attend LTQ this week. In order to get my 324 completed fast would it be better for me to go through RCSU(C) or my summer training center?
    Promotions are not processed through the STC, go through your region, chances are - You'll get it at camp anyway.

Sylena Urbanoski
    Every person is in some way, my superior.- Emerson

Quote Originally Posted by S.Urbanoski
    Promotions are not processed through the STC, go through your region, chances are - You'll get it at camp anyway.
    And, if you're lucky, they'll backdate it to the start date on your contract, so you'll get the pay
    Commanding Officer
    Per Scientiam Ad Astra

Quote Originally Posted by Caz
    And, if you're lucky, they'll backdate it to the start date on your contract, so you'll get the pay
    Rob,
    Have you ever worked in Prairie Region...?

G!
    Captain Graham Pilkington qdjmcd
    Freelancer
    Former Commanding Officer - 810 Grant McConachie RCAirCS and 504 Blatchford Field RCAirC Squadron
    Nothing worth having comes easy

I have!

I got my promotion on 27 Mar - eff 14 Feb.

Go figure!
    Commanding Officer
    Per Scientiam Ad Astra

I was going to start a new thread but I might as well step on Dumaran's here (if you don't mind). I filled out all my paperwork months ago only to find out yesterday that it was never sent in due to a mix up at the LHQ. I havent been to a training night in ages, since I work Mondays. But anywho, I was informed that the process has changed as per February. I have a list of three new forms I'll need to fill out but other than that, does anyone know of any other changes I need to worry about? What happened to references for instance? Any help greatly appreciated, cheers, Jeffrey.
    CI Jeffrey (ret WOII June 2003)
    364 RC(Air)CS Lancaster (Windsor)

Jean Ann Cyr has a reputation beyond repute Jean Ann Cyr has a reputation beyond repute Jean Ann Cyr has a reputation beyond repute Jean Ann Cyr has a reputation beyond repute Jean Ann Cyr has a reputation beyond repute Jean Ann Cyr has a reputation beyond repute Jean Ann Cyr has a reputation beyond repute Jean Ann Cyr has a reputation beyond repute Jean Ann Cyr has a reputation beyond repute Jean Ann Cyr has a reputation beyond repute Jean Ann Cyr has a reputation beyond repute Jean Ann Cyr's Avatar
    I was going to start a new thread but I might as well step on Dumaran's here (if you don't mind). I filled out all my paperwork months ago only to find out yesterday that it was never sent in due to a mix up at the LHQ. I havent been to a training night in ages, since I work Mondays. But anywho, I was informed that the process has changed as per February. I have a list of three new forms I'll need to fill out but other than that, does anyone know of any other changes I need to worry about? What happened to references for instance? Any help greatly appreciated, cheers, Jeffrey.

What exactly changed in February?

You require the following for initial start up of paperwork :-

CF574

Certified true copies of your Birth Certificate, SIN card and Grade 12 transcripts and graduation certificate.

You need two original (not copies) letters of reference, which include the writer's name, address and contact information, and these letters are not to be more than 6 months old, and not written by a relative.

TBS/SCT 330 279 Questionnaire - Personnel Security Assessment for Levels I and II

DND 2170 - employment application - CF

Any other documents relating to military service, any name change documents or adoption papers and proof of Canadian Citizenship or IMM 1000 if not born in Canada.

How's that?

J

There's Jean... Being all Cyr-ious again!!!

G!
    Captain Graham Pilkington qdjmcd
    Freelancer
    Former Commanding Officer - 810 Grant McConachie RCAirCS and 504 Blatchford Field RCAirC Squadron
    Nothing worth having comes easy

Quote Originally Posted by Lt(N) Jean Cyr
    What exactly changed in February?

You require the following for initial start up of paperwork :-

CF574

Certified true copies of your Birth Certificate, SIN card and Grade 12 transcripts and graduation certificate.

You need two original (not copies) letters of reference, which include the writer's name, address and contact information, and these letters are not to be more than 6 months old, and not written by a relative.

TBS/SCT 330 279 Questionnaire - Personnel Security Assessment for Levels I and II

DND 2170 - employment application - CF

Any other documents relating to military service, any name change documents or adoption papers and proof of Canadian Citizenship or IMM 1000 if not born in Canada.

How's that?

J
    Thanks Jean!

I think that was the most useful summary I have even seen...

Thanks!

Jean Ann Cyr has a reputation beyond repute Jean Ann Cyr has a reputation beyond repute Jean Ann Cyr has a reputation beyond repute Jean Ann Cyr has a reputation beyond repute Jean Ann Cyr has a reputation beyond repute Jean Ann Cyr has a reputation beyond repute Jean Ann Cyr has a reputation beyond repute Jean Ann Cyr has a reputation beyond repute Jean Ann Cyr has a reputation beyond repute Jean Ann Cyr has a reputation beyond repute Jean Ann Cyr has a reputation beyond repute Jean Ann Cyr's Avatar
    There's Jean... Being all Cyr-ious again!!!

G!
    Well yeah....I can't be all Pilk-y, now can I?

J

proof of Canadian Citizenship or IMM 1000 if not born in Canada.

How's that?

J
    IMM 1000 has been replaced by the Permanent Resident's Card that all immigrants were supposed to apply for prior to Dec 31st 2003.

Banning IP Addresses - one spammer at a time

Quote Originally Posted by Lt(N) J. Hillsden
    IMM 1000 has been replaced by the Permanent Resident's Card that all immigrants were supposed to apply for prior to Dec 31st 2003.

(need to change my checklist)

Quote Originally Posted by Lt(N) J. Hillsden
    Uh, oh...

Maybe I should look into getting one pour moi.

Quote Originally Posted by CI Dumaran
    Uh, oh...

Maybe I should look into getting one pour moi.
    Tsk, tsk Check it out here

Does this have to be handwritten? Or do you mean that there has to be a real pen signature on the page?
    Capt Eric Coomber
    CO 2828 RCACC

Quote Originally Posted by Coomber 535
    Does this have to be handwritten? Or do you mean that there has to be a real pen signature on the page?
    It can be typed, but it must be the original with the handwritten signature.